If you are a Payflow Pro user, we strongly recommended that you create a secondary user in PayPal Manager for integration purposes. This will help maintain your integration if you ever need to change your primary PayPal Manager password.
- Click here to log in to PayPal Manager.
- Enter your Partner, Merchant Login and Password information, and then click Log In.
- Click Account Administration.
- Under Manage Users, click Add User.
- Enter all required information:
- Admin User Password: Enter the password for your primary PayPal Manager login.
- Contact Name Email: Enter your contact name and email. The Phone field is not required and can be left blank. These fields will not be seen by your buyers.
- User Login Name: Enter a user account name, usually for a cart integration or restricted employee account. The name must contain at least 7 alphanumeric characters.
- User Password: Enter a password for the user account. Use a different value than your Admin User Password. The password must contain at least 7 alphanumeric characters.
- Predefined Role: Specify a privilege level, which varies based on the type of user you are creating. For shopping cart purposes, select API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS to ensure that the user is only able to submit API transaction requests, and is not able to log in to the PayPal Manager.
- User Status: Select Active.
- View Bills (may not appear depending on the account type); Select Yes if the user needs to view monthly invoices/bills; otherwise, select No.
- Click Update.
To see the original steps or any additional information from PayPal; visit https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=FAQ1818&expand=true&locale=en_US
Adding to WSM
- Log into the back end of your website
- Hover over System
- Click on Configuration
- Click on the gray tab PayPal & Processing
- In Payment Options section select Credit (PayPal Pro)
- Once you click on that you will see fields open up and the information that you collected above, use to fill in.
- Click Save Changes on the far right.