A: Here is a video
- Click on the Menu Group column so that all items sort by menu group, making it easy to see what menu group you want to add to.
- Also notice the priority numbers in that menu group. The lower the number the farther right or down the link will appear. The higher, the farther left or up. Determine which priority will get you the results you want. You can adjust this by editing the Navigation Link at any time.
- Click Add Link
- Complete Name - Name that will appear in the Navigation
- Complete Link Title - Although not mandatory this is the hover text
- Select Menu Group
- Set Priority if necessary
- Change Type
- Add URL
- Add Navigation Link
If at first you don't see the changes even after a hard refresh (shift+refresh), navigate to: