Q: How do I charge a customer for additional items or shipping?
A: The first thing to know is that the system will not auto-capture the additional amount. Here are your options for performing the charge:
- In Web Shop Manager, go to Orders
2. Select the order you would like to edit
3. From here, you can do one of two things:
- Cancel the “pending” payment, and click Add Transaction for the new total (previous total combined with additional amount). This will create one total charge for the customer.
- Capture the “pending” payment for the authorized amount and use the Add Transaction for the additional shipping charge. This will result in two charges to the customer.
4. Leave a comment in the box at the bottom of the page, notifying the customer of the changes
5. Make sure the Send Email to Customer box is checked
6. Save changes