Q: How do I change the Spam settings on my email account?
A: Email and spam settings are maintained through a program called H-Sphere.
Here are the instructions for logging in and changing your spam settings:
- Go to: https://cp.wdsolutions.com:8443
- Type in your Username and Password
- Once logged in, click on the Email icon on the dashboard screen to be taken to the list of the current email accounts
- For the email account you would like to edit, click the 2nd AntiSpam Preferences icon to the right of the Mailbox icon
- Spam Check Level: apply the restriction settings you would like for the email account
- Spam Processing: Apply where you would like the spam emails to be sent to (Be aware that certain settings can capture legitimate emails that are not Spam)
- Click Submit